How To send or recive MMS message on BlackBerry Smartphones
If you have a blackberry you can send or receive MMS messages that contain media files such as .jpg, .gif, .wbmp, .midi, .vcf (vCard®), .ics (iCalendar), .avi, .mpg, or .mov files.
How to Send an MMS message with blackberry ?
Depending on your wireless service plan, this feature might not be supported.
1. In a message list, press the key.
2. Click Compose MMS.
3. Perform one of the following actions:
• If the contact is not in your contact list, click [Use Once]. Click Email or Phone. Type an email address or an MMS phone number.
• If the contact is in your contact list, click a contact. Click an email address or MMS phone number.
4. select the media file you want to send > Press the BlackBerry key, click Send.
Video : How to attach a media file to an MMS message
Send MMS from Internet to mobile phone
How to Send multimedia messaging, MMS pc to phone.
Instructions to send MMS on iPhone 3G OS 3.0
Procedures to send picture messages (MMS) from the Apple iPhone 3G OS 3.0
Manual configuration MMS in LG KP500 Mobile phone
Instructions on how to configuration multimedia message (MMS) from the LG KP500
Cell phones secrets Guide
BlackBerry Cell Phone Secrets Codes and Truck